Saturday, June 10, 2006

***An Inconvenient Truth*** ------- Please Reserve Tickets Now

From Karen Kumm:

If you would like to participate in the group tickets for the Memorial Showing of An Inconvenient Truth on the evening June 17th (that ensure a ticket to the show), I will be purchasing the vouchers on Monday afternoon. Please let me know ASAP if you want tickets (kkumm@comcast.net).

I can be reimbursed by a check in the mail or simply pay me on Saturday before the show. The Showtime will be around 7 to 7:30 pm. The theater informs us that they set the show times on Wednesday. That is when I'll turn in the vouchers for a specific show. We will update the blog at that time.

Also, I plan to be at the theater 30 minutes early so that everyone can pick up their tickets. I'll have a picture of Yoram so that everyone can identify me. Before the showing, there will be a short commentary on Yoram's work and how it advanced our understanding of global warming. Thank you all for coming.

Karen Kumm Morris
3725 N. Delaware Street
Arlington, Va. 22207

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home